About FLIA's Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) Negotiation Training Program
FLIA’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) negotiation training programs are designed to help participants become experts on China and BRI-related issues and improve negotiation techniques in a business environment. Actual BRI cases and projects are used as the basis of the fact patterns, allowing the participants to partake in high-stakes negotiation activities, preparing them for the reality of complex transnational projects with China related issues.
The Belt and Road Initiative is set to shape China’s international exchange, trade and investment activities for the foreseeable future. A relatively new initiative of this magnitude that is on everyone’s radar merits a comprehensive effort at thought leadership and we pride ourselves in having trained over 300 diplomats and students.
Our training team is comprised of 15 renowned advisors involved in real world BRI activities in the areas of law, finance, investment, education and policymaking.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
(1) Understand the features and complexities of BRI-related projects and learn strategies for their implementation
(2) Become an expert on BRI-related issues and understand the key areas of importance for different stakeholders involved in BRI cooperation
(3) Master the corresponding knowledge and skills to conduct high stakes cross-cultural exchanges and negotiations with Chinese parties, as well as parties from other key B&R jurisdictions
(4) Understand the life cycle of actual BRI projects and build up confidence for involvement in real world BRI projects at every stage
(5) Connect with professionals from all over the world and build a global network of potential cooperation and business partners